[IP] Leg Cramps

Hi Again!

I too suffer from wicked leg cramps every once in awhile and it's ALWAYS when I'm running to the john a lot due to high BG - and generally neglecting my fruits and vegies (high potassium foods).  I now keep a potassium supplement handy for those times when that happens.  It's amazing how quickly those cramps go away.
For anyone else reading this, just a note of caution.  Any UNNEEDED mineral supplement can be toxic if you get too much of it, so go slowly with this stuff - it's not a more is better kinda deal. Nor is it something you want to use every day without a physician's advice.  Still in my prepump days this happened a lot to me and the use of potassium supplements was the key.

Dianne