[IP] Re: Does the Color matter

     Curtis Lomax-way to go! You brought tears to my eyes because I can
     tell what an incredible daddy and person you are! I have a blue one,
     too, and I got it because I LOVE blue. It's true, with all the crummy
     things we do every day to exist in a healthy way, that one little
     thing makes a difference. It's like when I bought my last car, the
     deal was cinched when I found out there was a cup holder! Go figure
     how our minds work!