[IP] Re:airline air pressure

Not to worry Liz.  The pressure decrease on an airplane is the same inside
and outside the pump, so the pump doesn't know the pressure is lower.   The
adjusted pressure in a plane is about equivalent to living in Denver, so
unless pumps don't work in Denver, they shouldn't  not work on a plane.
What was that about not using double negatives in a sentence? *S*  Its kind
of like your heart pumping the same when you scuba dive---the pressure
increase inside and outside the heart is the same.