Re: [IP] Big Problems

   I am having the same problem.  I was doing great and then yesterday it was
downhill for no good reason.. I woke yesterday with a 90 bg.  From there on I
was 200 or a little higher all day.  Changed the site and I too did the
checking the pump.  I run out of explanations.  I've noticed you and I  seem to
have some things in common.I usually run low the 1st 2 weeks of my cycle but go
higher the 2nd.  What is it with our hormones?  I know my basals are finally ok
at least for now, I just checked.  It does seem that I am constantly adjusting
them.  But what gives now I don't know.  By the way I am in the 1st half of the
month so I would need the lower basals settings. HELP!!!!Sheila