[IP] They say it comes in 3's

I don't have Rheumatoid Arthritis but my father does. Rheumatoid Arthritis,
like Insulin dependent diabetes is an auto-immune disease. I spoke to my
father about your recent posting in which you requested alternative meds to
treat your RA with out affecting your diabetes. He was surprised that your
doctor would even prescribe prednisone. He recommended a more liberal doctor
who would be more willing to prescribe drugs that could help, such as
methotrexate, which is a drug originally developed for cancer, but has proven
very helpful, in smaller doses, for RA. My father is taking it and has found
it to be helpful. Also, he is on and has been for a long time, solganol
injections every two weeks. Solganol is a form of gold salts which has also
proven great results in some people with RA. (I told my father that we will
melt him down when he dies, and divide him up with my brothers... LOL!) One
for of treatment that I know will help both your RA and your diabetes is
Exercise...keep your bones moving. Keep your attitude positive! Remember that
there are people here who will listen and can help you.

Good Luck,