Re: [IP] 504's again

I have always given my children permission to stand up against any school
official who interfers with their basic needs.  I am the mother of three
daughters and have told them if they REALLY need to go to the bathroom, they
have my permission to walk out of a classroom, take care of their needs and
go to the office and have me paged.  I understand educators get sick of kids
pushing limits, but if it is really necessary, they can go.

Any needs Tizzy has with her diabetes will be backed by me.  And trust me, I
may be only 5' tall, but I'll go up against anyone who messes with her right
to stay healthy!!