Re: [IP] Big Problems (continued)

"Compell, Ellen A, CFCTR" wrote:

> I just tested my AM basals yesterday and my BG was rock solid!

If you are sure you basals are right, leave them.  Talk to the doctor
about why you don't agree with him, but you have to make the bg
management decisions, not him.  He is your knowledgeable expert who
provides information to help you with the decisions, not the one how
makes the decisions, in my opinion.

> I am so tired of trying.

Problems can be tiring and frustrating.  Perhaps you might take a few
hours "break" from worrying about what is wrong and then tackle it
afresh?  That can really help me I am having problems with bg control.