[IP] (no subject)

Amy, sounds like you are still struggling with basals.  That's the hardest
part, isn't it.  We are into our 5th week and only now just settling down to
good numbers.  Are you in touch with your management team?  We couldn't stop
calling twice a day until the basals were good.  You must be exhausted.  But
you're learning so much, and will someday apply all this to your pediatric
endochronology practice!  Our prayers are with you.