Re: [IP] Vaculance

I ordered the Vaculance from Bayer. They warned me that it was not painless,
they are right it does hurt much worse than a regular lancet. I have only
used it a couple of times because it usually only gives a drop of blood,
and only my Fast Take can use that small amount. I do about 10 to 12 sticks
a day and my fingers sometimes bleed a couple of hours after I used it to
sample. I am sure once I get my nerve up again and practice it will get
but for now I prefer my use my bloody little fingers.

The site is: