Re: [IP] A1c results

WTG...I think your A1c's are looking really good.  Congrats on the
mircro-albumin and good luck at the eye dr.

We are waiting to see what Rachel's first A1c's will be after starting on the
pump. It has been 2 weeks today and she goes for her quarterly check next
Weds. It will be interesting to see if there will be any change from the A1c
they did at the hospital on her first day of pumping...I'll let everyone

Mom to 2week pumper Rachel