[IP] A1c results

Just got my a1c results back...10.7.   I know that isn't good enough, and I'd like to have it under 7 by the next time I go, which is Oct 29, but my last one (PRE-pump, done in Dec.) was 14.9.  Thankfully it has come down a lot!  I also got the results of my microalbumin urine test, and it was good- no signs of any kidney damage.  That's the first one of those I've had done, so I was really worried about that.  I go to the eye doc next week, though, and I'm thinking that's not going to be as cheery.  Oh well.  Thanks to all you guys for your support.