>     11pm--    157
>     1:30am--  159
>     3:30am--  153
>     4:30am--  139
>     5:30am--  129
>     7:50am--  112
>     10 am--    97
>     11 am--   117
>  I haven't eaten since that 5:30 pm yesterday, and no boluses,
>  except
> .1 for what I missed in the shower. Right now my basals are so
> simplistic (and wrong) it's not funny, they are at .5 all day with
> no changes, so as the little swings show in my night bg, they need
> some tweaking. I personally think that 3:30 am and before my
> readings were too high. I just included this ams also b/c I didn't
> eat breakfast, bolus or anything. But there is another curve ball,
> last night i skipped my 2 mile walk so I could get my basic basals
> settled, and I never could figure out how to handle exercise, even
> with temp. basals. I would start off high at 7:30 pm, then be low by
> 8:30 , with the walk in between 7:45-8:15.  I'm thinking I need to
> change my night basals early night, but not sure what to do or where
> to start, any suggestions? I'm all ears!
>  Amy

Your bg's are pretty good in terms of stability. Only minor tweaking
appears to be needed.

Go to:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/basal.cgi

and plug in your numbers and see what minor tweaking will do.
I guessed at your ratios and basals, but it appears that a 0.1u/hr
decrease in your night time basals at 8:30 thru morning would put you
just about spot on.

When you profile, sleep at least 3-4 hours between wake-ups or you
will mess up your metabolism enough to change the bg levels.

Remember, that you can not make adjustments from just one set of
numbers, they are only indicators. You must have repeatable numbers
to make accurate adjustments. Consistent data superimposed over
several days is more reliable and safer.

Michael