Re: [IP] apologize

email @ redacted writes:

<<  I did'nt mean to hurt no one and am very tenderhearted, and have already
rec'd one ugly e-mail. So please forgive me and  please don't send ugly
e-mails. >>
Teresa I think you need to understand that occasionally topics are going to
come up which someone or maybe quite a few people are interested in that you
are not. that is why we have subject titles.  Skip or delete them if they
don't interest you.  But you certainly have to understand that to be told our
opinions aren't important because you don't think they are isn't fair.  I
skip things many times.  Especially when Disetronic titles.  I don't have a
disetronic so I know they don't really pertain to me.  If you are doing
digest look at the ones you want to read and then go down and find them. But
to think that someone cant discuss something because one or two people don't
think it is worth their time isn't fair to everyone on the list.