Re: [IP] Does the color matter

email @ redacted writes:

<<  Joined insulin pumpers on Fri the 30th. There has been more things about
the color of the pump than anything. So what about the color? What about
these poor kids and people in Russia or other places that don't even have
insulin, or syringes,and even testing supplies.They probably die. I thank God
for allowing this to be invented and that he made it available for me, and
espically for a child, that has diabetes, at least they can go through their
childhood with a pump.We have alot to be thankful about. I have had so much
more freedom with my pump.I can wait and eat late, skip meals, and do so much
more with the pump. We need to figure out away to be helping the ones without.
 Sorry don't mean to be ugly, but it's the truth.
It amazes me that people feel such a need to criticize others because of a
light hearted discussion.  Do you think that the rest of us are not grateful?
 Look at the home page and go back and find all the relevant interesting
conversations we have had.  So for a week the topic was the color.  I
personally don't like being reprimanded.  If you have an important issue go
ahead discuss it and I believe Russian children have been brought up.

Not sorry to be ugly but really hate being criticized for topics I
participate in.