RE: [IP] Big Problems (continued)

Hi Ellen,

First of all, I don't think your recall worked - I allowed my Outlook to
permit the recall and I think I ended up broadcasting it to IP as well - so
my apologies to everyone for that!

Anyway, your endo is probably correct about a his diet recommendations, I
think a 'middle eastern' diet is probably better than the average American
diet, but then on the other hand, you have probably identified correctly
that all it will do is to change the amount of insulin you need.

I assume you are in the US, have you considered that it may be related to
the heat wave here? For me personally, I have noticed that if I remain in
the heat for long periods of time, my BS gets screwed up too.

You don't say in your posting, are you having lows or highs? Or perhaps wild
swings between the two?

Don't give up, we all have days as you are experiencing.

Good luck