RE: [IP] Big Problems

 I have noticed air bubbles can also cause high readings but if you have
changed the set this may not be the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Compell, Ellen A, CFCTR [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 1999 10:17 AM
To: IP (E-mail)
Subject: [IP] Big Problems

Please Help!
I don't know what is wrong, but in the past four days, my control has gone
from perfect to completely disastrous.  I have tried everything I can think
of.  I have tried changing sites, switching bottles, using shots, changing
pumps, testing my pump for occlusion alarms and the 7.2 unit lead screw
test.  My last hope is that the insulin is bad.  I am getting a new vial

Ellen A. Compell
(732) 457-2545
FRP Integrative Test