RE: [IP] Vaculance

I have heard that taking a blood sample with a Vaculance hurts more than
using a normal lancet device, is this true? And I thought there was
something 'special' or 'different' in blood drawn from the fingertips, do we
get the same from, say the forearm, and does it have any effect on the BS

Does anyone have any experiences with a Vaculance? If they are OK then I'll
be getting one to eliminate my sore fingertips!

		<<< A Vaculance is this neat little device that allows you
to take blood from
		your forearm or thigh, thereby saving your fingers.  >>>