[IP] Vaculance

On Wed, 04 Aug 1999 19:01:47 PDT, gianna marzilli wrote:

> what is a vaculance?  Where can I get one? --Gianna

A Vaculance is this neat little device that allows you to take blood from
your forearm or thigh, thereby saving your fingers.  It uses regular
lancets, which pokes, and then this little tube creates a suction that draws
the drop of blood up to the top of the skin.  Then you put it on the test
strip....it's really kinda hard to explain, let me see if I can find the
website to describe it better than what I have tried to do!  LOL

Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year