Re: [IP] Optimism re diabetes

   You will be a VERY welcome addition to our communal Pump Bandwagon. As the
mother of a 16 1/2 yr old (high school junior) pumping for 3 1/2 years now, I
want to personally thank you for such an honest & eloquent analysis of your
situation. I'm passing it on to Melissa- and also to her older sister who
leaves for her freshman year in college in 4 weeks! You may "only" be 21, but
your wisdom is that of someone who's lived a lot longer, which is what I
always tell people is the reality for children who've grown up with diabetes
& approach it responsibly.....I'm thrilled you were able to "turn things

Regards, Renee ( Melissa's pump-mom/coach)