Re: [IP] School Nurses....

email @ redacted writes:

<< it's interesting to see someone else mention leg cramps here.  Before I
 that I had diabetes, I would get severe leg cramping (I couldn't move) after
 strenuous exercise.  >>
 Stephen often complains of leg cramps after soccer matches.  But if I test
him right after a game, he is usually high.  Then he comes down within an
hour.  I always thought it was growing pains!