Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

On a day when I found out that I will be raising 2 more children (I have 3 of
my own) because of a relative's homeless situation, when I can't get my BS
down under 250, when I have to have the police breakdown a client's door to
get the children she had just kidnapped, and my computer at work went down
for the second day in a row.  It was nice to come home and ask what color is
my pump.  It made me smile and forget about a lot of problems.  Mine is blue,
the color of the sky in my world.
Thanks for asking.