[IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #345

Message text written by INTERNET:email @ redacted
>From: "Greetings from the Eakins" <email @ redacted><

        Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  You shouldn't have to
apologize.  Color is not important, but for some I guess it's just fun.
When you haven't had bad experiences, keeping it light is what you do to
deal.  My daughter is 10 and 1/2.  When she was diagnosed, I was seven
months pregnant.   If at that time I heard talk of the color of a pump, I
might have reacted the same way!  Please don't feel bad.  You have no
reason to.
        I hope things work out for you.  Remember, there are people out
there who care!  Good Luck.