Re: [IP] basal problems since camp, parents

Hi Amy.  Right now my numbers are really good-- 80's to 120's sometimes a
little higher but VERY consistent. I am very worried that when I get a pump
I will be all over the place and feel awful.  ???? help! Are the types of
problems you're having common?  --Gianna