Re: [IP] Optimism re diabetes

Dear Jasmine, Hi! I am 17 and was just diagnosed 3 months ago.  I am
starting my process of getting a pump tomorow!!  Right now I have really
good control and know I am doing the best I can but I also have the same
problem as you! I keep hearing people saying about how well they take care
of themselves and yet still suffer severe complications.  Therefore I also
get sort of depressed about this sometimes . . .so if you want to talk to
me, please email me or post here!  --Gianna   P.S. if you have any
suggestions about going to college and dealing with diabetes, please tell
me!  (Any one else can answer this one too!!)