Re: [IP] School Nurses....

it's interesting to see someone else mention leg cramps here.  Before I knew
that I had diabetes, I would get severe leg cramping (I couldn't move) after
strenuous exercise.  After awhile, it would happen after only walking up the
stairs! I know this doesn't have to do with low sugars, but my theory is
that if I wasn't making any of my own insulin, I couldn't make and store
glycogen either. then, when my muscles needed that extra endergy, they
couldn't get it and I would cramp up.  My old endo said there was no
relation with the diabetes, but how does she explain that since I have
started insulin, I have had NO LEG CRAMPS???  This used to happen daily
right before I was hospitalized. How can it have no correlation?  --gianna