[IP] To end your day....

Classifieds and advertising.......

Lost: small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered, like one of the family.

For sale: a quilted high chair that can be made into a table, potty
chair, rocking horse, refrigerator, spring coat, size 8 and fur collar.

Four-poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.

Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to
take home, too.

We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.

No matter what your topcoat is made of, this miracle spray will make it
really repellent.

Tired of cleaning yourself? Let me do it.

Dog for sale: eats anything and is especially fond of children.

Toaster: A gift that every member of the family appreciates. Automatically
burns toast.

Sheer stockings. Designed for fancy dress, but so serviceable that lots
of women wear nothing else.

Save regularly in our bank. You'll never reget it.

Man, honest. Will take anything.

Wanted: Preparer of food. Must be dependable, like the food business, and
be willing to get hands dirty.

Mixing bowl set designed to please a cook with round bottom for efficient

Our bikinis are exciting. They are simply the tops.

Auto Repair Service. Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll never
go anywhere again.