Re: [IP] pizza Michael

Again its a  very YMMV thing here.  But its also a
how-much-did-you-stuff-in-at-one-meal thing too!   HMDYSAOM
Oh no!!!,   "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"
Yes if I stuff 4 slices down with a nice cold beer, I'll be bolusing all
night, but if I do one or two slices, I don't notice much of a delay at
all.   But even with the whole thing, I still manage it with extra boluses.

<<<<<Pizza digests verrrryyyy slowly. You will almost certainly need a
square wave.>>>>>>>