Re: [IP] UNSUBCRIBE

At 01:33 PM 08/04/1999  Greetings from the Eakins wrote:
>PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM IP.
>I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY OF SUPPORT.
>I CAN'T TAKE THE CRITICAL THINGS THAT PEOPLE SAY ,LIKE KIM
>SHE'S PROBABLY HURTING BECAUSE OF THE WAY SOMEONE TALKED TO HER.
>THANKS TERESA EAKINS

I'm processing your request to unsubscribe.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I personally try not to take what people
say too seriously on this list. Many people don't realize the impact of
what they say and don't really mean it the way it looks. Communication via
the printed word is very difficult... it is a real art and difficult to
master. I'm sure that most of this situation was just a basic
misunderstanding because of vastly different writing styles and not meant
as a personal attack.

If you change your mind, please let me know.

Sam Skopp
Insulin Pumpers Administrator for the Week