Re: [IP] apologize- No Apology Necessary

> I guess i have made a bunch of people angry, my point about the
> color is, it's fine, but i had over 150 messages yesterday and over
> one -half were about the color of the pump. I look at this to be a
> support group for me, cause i live in a small area,

Try and keep in mind people that the IS A SUPPORT GROUP.

Not every subject has to be HEAVY.
Not everyone has to be interested in every subject.

We have discussed everything from "serious complications and
transplants" to "what to do with extra tubing" (a real serious
subject <vbg>).

Life is to short to not have fun :-)