Re: [IP] free meter and strips

Hi Nita!      Please let me know how you like the vaculance for testing!  I
have been looking into one for my 14 year old son,  but can't find anyone who
has used it!  Let me know how it goes,  if you don't mind!   You are going to
love your new Dex meter!  Justin has had his for about 10 months!  It is
really convenient,  especially for kids!
Do you have the cable that hooks to your computer to transfer data from the
meter?  We transfer the data off to send or take to the Dr.!  It works great!
     Have a great day!  Teressa