[IP] free meter and strips

Well someone was watching over us last night.  I took Jess to a support
group meeting that was highlighting meters, and we made a friend.  The Bayer
rep was handing out free Dex meters, and he gave us one.  He took a liking
to Jess, and we ended up taking home 240 strips for the meter.  He also gave
Jess a vaculance to save her little fingers.  This man knows nothing of our
current plight, so I believe a greater power was guiding him in this matter.
I am so grateful, as now Jess has almost a full month of strips to use.  I
plan on contacting his office in Houston, and sending him a thank you card
explaining why we are so grateful.  There are truly wonderful people in this
world.  Just wanted to share :)

Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year