[IP] Pump color - again

Sorry -- but when you're 14 and just starting high school there is little
that's more important in your life than looks -- and knowing that the MM pump
would come in charcoal and look alot like a pager was one of the deciding
factors in choosing Minimed.  Maybe it wasn't a GOOD reason logically, but
when my daughter said she didn't like the way the D looked (I thought it was
VERY cool) we simply went with the one that could look the most like a

Liz B