[IP] RE: Apologise ??? Don't

    This is one of the reasons I don't keep up with the IP list much
anymore. There is always at least one rotten apple in any basket. I
apologize for the nim-com-poops that would stoop to sending nasty mail just
over the color of your pump! Takes all kinds and some of those kinds are
down at the lower end of the scale.
    Anybody who wants to send hate mail please use my personal address as I
don't pay much attention to the "goings on" on the list anymore. The only
reason I was there this morning was because Michael had sent me a message
about "The Color of My Pump". The color of my pump is "Fantastic". It has a
"Wonderful" colored beltclip because I broke the clip that came with it and
had to order another, which BTW is $10.00. It has a "Terrific" colored
leather case that protects the pump so even after two and a half years of
use my 507 still looks great.
    Please don't take the abusive mail so hard. Don't let it get to ya. You
know how "diabetics" are. . . . . . They let their BG get out of control and
become like Jykell and Hyde. A normally sweet, god natured person can become
a "monster" at the drop of a hat. This is just part of coping with this
disease. I'm honestly sorry that some of us would attack you for something
so trivial but unless you are an exception to the rule you know what I am
talking about. "Ain't that right Sara?"
       All of you take care. I love all of ya even when you are ugly! LOL

Buddy Barber