[IP] RE: 504

<Not only must they allow you to eat if you wish, but they must allow
you extra time if you take time out to test, eat, or anything else. >

We had trouble with this in the 3rd and 4th grades. If Peter was out of the
room when classroom instructions were given, the teacher refused to repeat
them. "I'd just be doing it for all of the students if I had to do it for
one." I had to put Peter into a special section (remedial) just so he had a
person who would give instructions. Made me sick.

Joyce Riske in North Dakota