Re: [IP] Does the color matter

No, the color does not matter really, but if all we talked about was the
serious stuff how could we carry this disease and be sane.  Sometimes the
subjects do need to be changed, and if the color of the pump is what is going
to change it for a second, then I will answer with a smile on my face and
read the other posts as well.  There is the option to delete...
Charcoal Gray wishing it was Clear, glad to be alive, and thankful for the
technology that makes that possible, whether it is clear, or gray, Or orange.