[IP] Does the color matter

I Joined insulin pumpers on Fri the 30th. There has been more things about the color of the pump than anything. So what about the color? What about these poor kids and people in Russia or other places that don't even have insulin, or syringes,and even testing supplies.They probably die. I thank God for allowing this to be invented and that he made it available for me, and espically for a child, that has diabetes, at least they can go through their childhood with a pump.We have alot to be thankful about. I have had so much more freedom with my pump.I can wait and eat late, skip meals, and do so much more with the pump. We need to figure out away to be helping the ones without.
Sorry don't mean to be ugly, but it's the truth.