Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

In a message dated 8/3/99 8:51:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< As long as I have to live with various medical devices and health things
 (such as eye glasses) I am going to choose the colors that I feel good about.
 This diabetes is never going to go away so why not have the colors one
likes? >>

I'm with youl, Ginny. If we have to put up with chronic diseases, let's live
with as much color in our lives as possible!

Who *still* wants a purple meter