Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

email @ redacted writes:

<< m sorry, but I don't understand.  Why are so many of you so transfixed by
 what color is your pump?!  Who cares what color it is?  It's whether it
 works that counts!  It could be chartreuse, but if it works, who cares?
 WWHHAATT?  That is totally unimportant in the long run ( or even in the
 short run).  Why do so many of you care about something SO
 J >>
Because we are given a choice.  So the issue was discussed.  Sorry it
bothered you.  I guess you can tell I am short on patience but if the thread
bothered you, I guess you can mark delete or skip, I do it all the time.