Re: [IP] correlation between HbA1C and average BG

Hi.  I remember reading somewhere that as far as average BG goes, each
percent point correlates to about 30 points, with 5=90, 6=120, 7=150, 8=180,
etc.  Also, not sure if this is true but I also read that high blood sugars
may take up to a day to have any effect on HbA1C numbers.  Therefore if you
were only high for a couple hours a day, theoretically you would have normal
A1C's.  Actually, if anyone knows whether this statement is accurate, please
let me know as I am not sure!!--Gianna