Re: [IP] Re: Lethal Lancets

Anika--unfortunately not.  But, maybe it is some comfort to know (although
this may be only in my case?) that although they make a big deal of
everything (what do you mean you're going to need to BLEED in PUBLIC????)
(My stepmother STILL makes a pointed effort to dramatically look away and
act disturbed when I take out the finger-poke thing.   >:0[      school
nurses and such rarely check up on this stuff.  My teachers are awesome
about it.  My friends do their best to distract those in power . . . oh
well.  it is manageable . . soon I will be pumping . . .just switching to
new endo!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!