[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Camper Information

It sounds like the camp needs to get some of the medical forms the Boy
Scouts use.  Both the Scout (kid) form and the adult form are
excellent.  I use them year round and carry one set on all campouts
(6-10 per year).

Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org