Re: [IP] Lethal Lancets

Funny how such things happen . . .at my high school we apparently have
"senior bunk day." Not being a senior, I and several other people were not
aware of this, and many seniors weren't either!  Of course, this all changed
once the principal got on the intercom and reminded everyone that "tomorow
is senior bunk day.  Many seniors are considering abstaining from school for
the day.  This is strongly inadvisable. . . ." blah blah blah.  well guess
what.  Seniors weren't the only ones absent thanks to the principal's
"warning."  --Gianna :)