Re: [IP] Pumper Support Group

Jill, Contact the Center for Diabetes in Concord...925-674-2077

They work closly with John Muir in WC and Mt. Diablo Hospital. We have a
support group that meets on 4th Tuesday of every month at the Center for
Diabetes, but I do know that there is also one that meets at John Muir. Give
them a call they will be more then happy to provide you with the information
you need.

Ways to contact me via the net:

ICQ# 19508671
AIM = NascarTwo4