Re: [IP] What Color is Your Pump?

Jane,
The pump color which I chose (blue) was important to me and still is. This
is a medical device that I will have for the rest of my life. As much as
function of this device is important so is the color. I wear glasses..the
color of the frame and shape of my glasses are important to me. I have to
live with my glasses..The color of my wheelchair is important to me. I have
a teal color one. I also have to live with that the rest of my life.
As long as I have to live with various medical devices and health things
(such as eye glasses) I am going to choose the colors that I feel good about.
This diabetes is never going to go away so why not have the colors one likes?
I wish they would come out with more colors..or a way to change the colors.
I also use the neon lancets..they are colorful..might as well have a little
fun and enjoyment while dealing with all I have to deal with.
Ginny who is colorful in spite of ;)