[IP] Cindy Green is Sweet

Hey Cindy-
Got my CARE package today and was thrilled.  Each time I get something in the mail, I envision being closer to my goal of surviving 2 years without benefit of insurance, medicaid or medicare.  There's something magical about being part of a group that is so supportive and I'm sure those poor Russian kids must feel the same.  (I have nightmares about them!)

At any rate, thanks for the goodies and God bless.  I can breath easy for awhile at least.
God bless you.