[IP] Thanks for school advice

I want to thank all the pumpers who have taken time to respond to the school
issues in the past couple of cdays.  Although this type of thing isn't the
focus of this list, I can't tell you how much it has helped just calm me down
to know that there is support "at my finger tips" (so to speak).  I've got my
answers all ready for the high school nurse -- who really feels that Andrea
should come to the clinic to do her lunch bolus!  Lots and lots of educating
to do here.  I feel now when we broach the issue of bg tests, I will be ready
with knowledgeable answers.  Parents get really worn down explaining again
and again and again, I think we sometimes falter in our fight.  Thanks for
the boost!!!

Liz B