Re: [IP] pizza Michael

> Wayne
> I had explained that I had not eaten pizza since dx six years ago.
> Loved your humor with this but did not understand what you meant by
> when you said not to forget to add a 2-3U bolus per slice depending
> on the size.  Do I figure out the carbs in the slice and then add
> the 2-3U or are you figuring the average slice to need a 2-3U bolus?
>  I am new at this as you can see.

Pizza Parlor pizza has so much cheese that if you just calculate the
bread and sauce content you will certainly run high for up to 5 hours
or more. If you make it at home or use the frozen kind it's not as
bad (or good depending on how you look at it :=)))

A square wave or temp basal rate to spread the bolus is a must for
the same reason. You will have to experiment. Just try it!!