[IP] Re: Having children

Kathleen - Thansk for the understanding.  I'm glad that the other person did
not have any problems but every situation is different.  I have been IDDM for
23 years, had my son 5 years ago and will be 46 and IDDM for 36 years when he
graduates high school.  I'm not being pessimistic or anything I was just
asking if the second child was any easier then the first - because I had a
nightmare pregnancy with the first - even seeing high risk OB/GYNS and my
endro every week or so. I would like to have another one - but not at risk to
my health and future.