[IP] re: 504s

 I want a 504 next school year too, so far my school is giving me crap
that I make straight A's so diabetes doesn't affect my school work at
all, but I'm going for it, my school nurse says to if that's what my
parents and I want..it is, I wasn't allowed to eat during PSATS and my
bg was 34, and that test may not affect grades, and I did well
nonetheless, but I want some protection against some things that
happened last year. I think if you request the 504 they have to look
into it for you

Do You Yahoo!?