Re: [IP] Hbac1 or whatever that test is LOL

My son Josh still has not been able to use the pump YET but we're hoping next
month with some weight gain and the new pediatric needle from MM he will. But
he had his first test in March and it was a 10.4 and today got the results
from this test and it was 5.8. The nurse told me to give him a gold star-I
started laughing and said OK h'e 20 I'll do that!!